Are you looking for inspiring volunteer experience in Nepal?
FNC has a wide variety of projects focusing on areas of child protection, malnutrition, HIV/AIDS, psychosocial Therapy, education and livelihood opportunities. We offer volunteer placements in our projects whereby individuals can get unique glimpses into the dynamics of Nepalese society.
We offer opportunities for volunteers to make meaningful contribution to the organization and drive social change.
Possible Areas of Involvement
- Organizational Development
- Project Planning and Management
- Business Development
- Child Welfare and Protection
- Psychosocial Therapy and Training
- Documentation and Report writing
- Grant Proposal Development
- Health Care – Nursing
- Publicity (designing websites, brochures, photography, documentary)
- Developing Case Histories of Children
- Recreational and Educational Activities for Children
However, we are not limited only to the above areas and welcome people with innovative ideas to help achieve the organizations mission.
If you are interested, you can either Download the application form or fill out the application following form.The suitable candidates will be contacted for further procedures.